URBAN + FARM
Bozeman's Premier ±106-Acre Mixed-Use Community
Urban + Farm is a 106± acre mixed-use agrihood in Bozeman that sets a new precedent for vibrant, active, and sustainable living. It anchors West Bozeman and offers a complete community experience that includes a mix of residential and commercial offerings, along with trail networks and an onsite vertical greenhouse that adds unique functionality and aesthetic appeal.
The vision of Urban + Farm is to distinguish the local neighborhood character by building on existing residential and commercial development in the area while also honoring Gallatin Valley’s agricultural roots and promoting sustainability – all with a focus on accessibility.
The Seller has recently finished constructing and begun leasing out Millhouse East + West, which comprises 36 two-bedroom apartments. Additionally, the Seller is presently in the process of constructing The Grange, which will include 16 detached single-family homes and 6 rowhomes. The Seller plans to complete all the horizontal infrastructure for the rest of Urban + Farm development in phases, with completion set between the third quarter of 2023 and the third quarter of 2024.
The available land currently includes Fallon Lot 1, Mayfly, Phase I, and Phase II. For sales information, please contact Outlaw Realty at (406) 995.2404.
- The land plan is highly flexible and offers a variety of land options, including residential (detached single-family, attached single-family, multifamily, affordable, and age-restricted) and commercial (office, retail, civil, and hospitality).
- The community is all-encompassing, with 15% of the area dedicated to parks and open spaces, and several community amenities, including a vertical farm, recreation center, and fire station.
- The infrastructure will be built by the seller, which allows for delivery of construction-ready pad sites.
- The location is exceptional, situated in central Bozeman, with easy connections to:
- Montana State University (6 minutes)
- Four Corners employment hub (7 minutes)
- Downtown Bozeman (8 minutes)
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (20 minutes)
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area (30 minutes)
- Big Sky Resort (1 hour)
- Yellowstone National Park (1.5 hours)
- The land has high visibility along Huffine Lane, with a traffic volume of 30,000 vehicles per day, making it the most heavily trafficked road in the county.
Outlaw Real Estate Partners
Based in Big Sky MT, Outlaw Real Estate Partners is a real estate investment, development and services company founded to thoughtfully enhance special places while accommodating the exceptional growth occurring in the Rocky Mountain West. Leveraging key relationships with local environmental non-profits, such as Montana Land Reliance and the Gallatin River Task Force, the company’s purpose is to develop sustainable and responsible growth that benefits places within the Bozeman Valley and beyond for generations to come.
Combined with its extended family of companies, Outlaw Realty and Outlaw Partners Media, Marketing, and Events, Outlaw Real Estate Partners has a keen ability to execute across a wide spectrum of investments and developments.
Outlaw Realty is a boutique brokerage with offices in Bozeman and Big Sky, Montana, and over 80+ years of combined experience with over $2 billion in sales. Specializing in relocation, resort communities, luxury homes, and investment properties, we work with clients to assist with their real estate needs. We understand real estate from land development to marketing and sales of finished products.
Our experience varies from consulting on international residential and commercial development projects to representing luxury listings in Southwest Montana including properties in the Yellowstone Club, Spanish Peaks Mountain Club, Moonlight Basin, and Bozeman. Our personal approach and strong marketing influence is a refreshing change to the current standard in the real estate industry, working as a licensed team to represent our clients, rather than individuals.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Sign up for announcements and information About Urban + Farm